Recovering Chesapeake Bay Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and halt production for months following. When folks consider fire damage, they often focus on the heat and flames however soot and fumes may hang around the area much longer. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave may hang in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation
The specialists at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Chesapeake Bay area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Assist You
- Help comes quickly and is available 24/7
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective cleaning for your damaged inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- We will restore any part of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
We understand how hard fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined items or furniture is usually simple to revive for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.